** Purchase of CredoID Mini is required if not bundled **
Due to Supply Chain Disruption, Please consider 15-60 days lead time depends on the quantity in your order and our distribution share from the Manufacturer. Exceptional refund policy: 3% Cancellation Fee applies to all Order or Pre-Order purchases.
The multi-device MR16IN interface panel for OEMs can support 16 general-purpose input circuits. The circuits can be individually set for normally-open or normally-closed operations and can be declared supervised and non-supervised. Two dedicated programmable relay outputs can be configured for fail-safe or fail-secure operation.
- Permits initiation of commands by operator, by time schedules, or by events
- Allows for easy and compact clustering of up to 16 uniquely monitored devices
- Allows standard and range-based supervision with end of line resistance
- 16 General Purpose Inputs: Programmable circuit type
- Two Form-C Relays: NO 5A @ 30VDC, NC 3A @ 30 VDC
- Dimensions: 6.0” W x 8.0” L x 1.0” H (152mm W x 203mm L x 25mm H)
- Operational Temperature: 0 – 70 deg C