CredoID ACCESS CONTROL SOFTWARE
CredoID is a comprehensive, Web based access control and security software. Built on years of experience, both our own and our hardware partners. By leveraging open platform hardware, REST API for integrations and extensive tools for automation, CredoID give integrators the ability to win complex projects with confidence.
End users appreciate CredoID for its friendly WebUI, convenient data search and powerful reporting engine.
CredoID is built for the open hardware of world leading manufacturers:
- AERO, VERTX EVO and EDGE EVO controllers from HID Global
- HID R10 and Signo readers with Origo MobileID support
- EP and LP series controllers from Mercury security
- Stid Architect series readers with support for QR Codes, Scrambled PINs and Stid Mobile ID
- Aperio wireless locks from AssaAbloy
- Grade 3 intrusion alarms from ASB Security
- HID iClass compatible Mobile reader-controller devices from Coppernic
CredoID is open for hardware and software integrations. We believe that choice and diversity help to build the best match for end-customer needs, – be it a hospital, university, production facility or a business center.
Therefore, we constantly work with both hardware and software providers to expand the list of available integrations in CredoID. The list is growing, so check back often!