Your cart is currently empty
Mercury™ LP4502 Controller
Secured and trusted checkout with
** Purchase of CredoID Mini is required if not bundled **
Due to Supply Chain Disruption, Please consider 15-60 days lead time depends on the quantity in your order and our distribution share from the Manufacturer. Exceptional refund policy: 3% Cancellation Fee applies to all Order or Pre-Order purchases.
The LP4502 Controller supports a variety of extended features including high-assurance credential authentication and complies with the BACnet IP communication protocol. A USB-to-Ethernet IP adapter provides a redundant host IP connection. It has direct hardware support for two openings and can scale to 64 access points. Built on proven Mercury hardware, this high-performance intelligent controller embeds elevator destination dispatch and provides integrated power management analytics to proactively detect failure before it occurs.
- Open Architecture - Use of hardware with Mercury OEM partners’ software solutions
- Device Integration - Third party integrations and applications
- Enhanced Security - Embedded crypto memory chip and data-at-rest encryption
- OSDP Protocol - Secure channel security for reader connectivity
- Versatile Interoperability - Same reliable interface and identical footprint as the EP controllers
- 240,000 cardholder capacity
- Supports up to 520 inputs and 516 outputs
- Natively supports up to four readers and two openings, expands to 64 readers/openings
- IPv4/6, TLS1.2, 802.1X
- FIPS 140-2 user of OpenSSL