Your cart is currently empty
HID® VertX® EVO V2000 Reader Interface/Networked Controller
Secured and trusted checkout with
VertX EVO™ V2000 is a two-reader access control panel that enables interface with two doors (single reader) or one door (in/out reading).
The EVO V2000 handles all online door decisions, door input monitoring and output control and reader interface for up to two doors. The solution has two inputs per door for door monitor and REX, and two outputs per door for lock and AUX.
VertX EVO V2000 also includes three inputs for AC power fail, Battery power fail and Tamper, and is powered by a local power supply (12 or 24 VDC).
- Provides a complete and fully functional hardware/firmware infrastructure for access control software host systems.
- Enables the replacement of head end software without visiting the access control panel, reducing change out costs.
- Stores a complete access control and configuration database for up to 2 Reader Interfaces (up to 2 doors) and 250,000 cardholders.
- Connects to the host and other devices on a TCP/IP network.
- Receives and processes real-time commands from the host software application.
- Reports all activity to the host; reports supervised inputs /alarms with 255 priorities.
- Provides fully functional offline operation when not actively communicating with the host access control software application, performing all access decisions and event logging.
- Interface for two Wiegand or Clock-and-Data readers; inputs for 2 door monitors, 2 REX switches, AC fail, Battery fail and Tamper.
- Non-latching relay outputs rated 2 A @ 30 VDC
- 2 door strikes (configurable)
- 2 auxiliary devices (door held/forced alarm, alarm shunt, host offline (communication down),or general purpose)
Model (and Part #): EVO V2000 (72000BEP0N01A)
Mounting: Mount to any wall surface, using four screws. For UL compliance, one or more gateways can be mounted inside a locking customer supplied NEMA-4 rated enclosure
Dimensions: 5.8" W x 4.825" H x 1.275" D (147.32 mm x 122.55 mm x 32.38 mm)
Weight: 12.4 oz (.35 kg)
Operating Temperature: 32° to 120° F (0° to 49° C)
Operating Humidity: 5% to 85% relative, non-condensing
Communication Ports: Ethernet (10/100)
Warranty: Warrantied against defects in materials and workmanship for 18 months (See complete warranty policy for details).
Operating Current (MAX) @ 12-24VDC: 1000mA
Operating Current (AVG) @ 12VDC: 625mA (with 2 iCLASS Readers)
Supervised Inputs Power (MAX): 0.025W (5mA sink, 5V nominal) 0 to +5VCD Ref
Wiegand / C&D Reader: 12VDC, 250mA each
Relay Outputs: 30VDC, 2Amp, resistive