The iCLASS Key II provides the power and convenience of iCLASS 13.56 MHz contactless smart card technology in a molded plastic key fob that is durable in harsh environments. This smart credential can be placed on a key ring or lanyard for access control applications that do not require a Photo ID.
iCLASS smart card technology was specifically designed to make access control more powerful, more versatile, and more secure when compared with legacy 125 kHz frequency technologies. iCLASS 13.56 MHz read/write contactless smart card technology provides versatile interoperability in applications such as access control, network log-on security, cashless vending, time and attendance, event management and biometric identification.
iCLASS smart card technology enables mutual authentication between smart card and reader, encrypted data transfer, and uses 64-bit diversified keys for read/write contactless smart card capabilities. However, these techniques alone are no longer sufficient to protect card data from modern hacking techniques.
Key Features of the 2053 iCLASS Key II Contactless Smart Key:
- The power of iCLASS's powerful access control in a convenient, pocket-size key fob.
- iCLASS 13.56 MHz read/write contactless smart key technology provides high-speed, reliable communications and powerful access control.
- Any existing HID format can be factory or field programmed into the HID access control application area.
- Provides versatile interoperability in applications like access control, network log-on, cashless vending and many other areas.
- Contactless Smart Key, 32k bit (Application Areas: 16k/2 + 16k/1)