Your cart is currently empty
HID® EDGE EVO® Hi-O Interface Module ELM
Secured and trusted checkout with
The EDGE EVO® Hi-O Interface Modules provide door and extended IO interface between discrete IO and an EDGE EVO Controller. The interface modules provide a securely located IO interface to door components such as locks, door position inputs and REX inputs.
The modules also enable the expansion of IO monitoring and control, all connected back to one single-door controller with the potential to power everything over PoE. The modules include models EDWM-M, EDM-M, EWM-M, EIM-M, ELM and EVM.
- EDWM-M Door/Wiegand Module, provides four inputs, two outputs and Wiegand/Clock-and-Data reader interface.
- EDM-M Door Module provides interface of up to four inputs and two outputs (for door specific use or general purpose).
- EIM-M Input Module provides interface of up to four inputs.
- EWM-M Wiegand Module provides interface with one Wiegand or Clock-and-Data reader.
- ELM Lock module provides interface to a single lock / AUX output.
Modules come in one of six types; maximum two of each can be connected to any one EDGE EVO controller or reader/controller.
Part #: 82301AN
Purpose: Interface EDGE EVO Controller ( / Reader) Hi-O CANbus to 1 lock
Default Use: Use for door control; reader / controller is hooked up to 1 lock output only
Mounting: Fits within US Single Gang Box or Hollow Door Frame