Your cart is currently empty
HID® Aero™ X300
Secured and trusted checkout with
** Purchase of CredoID Mini is required if not bundled
The HID Aero X300 provides on-board IO support for up to twelve control points and four monitor points.
Attach the X300 to an X1100 intelligent controller to perform full access control processing or attach multiple X300s to control more outputs.
The Aero X300 serves as a form and fit replacement for the VertX V300.
Part #: X300A
- Custom Rules Processing: Use X300 in conjunction with custom rules engine on X1100 to create elaborate rules for handling input states
- Elevator Control: Use in conjunction with X1100 elevator processing engine to control elevator floor access
- IO Module Encryption: Enhances security between intelligent controller and IO modules with AES-256 encryption
- Crypto Chips: Protects against malicious attacks to keep keys and passwords safe
- Threat Levels: Define up to seven different threat levels that are used to instantaneously adjust user access during lockdowns and lockouts
Moreover, HID Aero Controllers are simple to order and install, making the upgrade process easy for everyone.
- Inputs: 5 supervised/unsupervised, standard EOL: 1k/1kΩ 1%, 1/4 watt
- Outputs: 12 Relays, Form-C with dry contacts, non-latching
- Relay Contact Rating: 2 A @ 30 Vdc resistive
- Input Voltage: 12 to 24 Vdc +/- 10%
- Maximum Input Current: 500 mA
- Operating Temperature: 32 to 158 F (0 to 70 C)
- Dimension: 6.46" x 5.51" x 1.02" (164 mm x 140 mm x 26 mm)