Your cart is currently empty
Mercury™ LP2500 Controller
Secured and trusted checkout with
** Purchase of CredoID Mini is required if not bundled **
Due to Supply Chain Disruption, Please consider 15-60 days lead time depends on the quantity in your order and our distribution share from the Manufacturer. Exceptional refund policy: 3% Cancellation Fee applies to all Order or Pre-Order purchases.
The LP2500 is a powerful intelligent controller with native network support and is scalable to 64 doors/openings. Built on the HID Mercury platform, the intelligent controller uses an on-board Ethernet port to connect to cloud or server based access control hosts. The intelligent controller performs access control, alarm management and scheduled operations—all in a single package.
- Open Architecture - Use of hardware with Mercury OEM partners’ software solutions
- Enhanced Security - Embedded crypto memory chip and data-at-rest encryption
- Versatile Interoperability - Same reliable interface and identical footprint as the EP controllers
- 600,000 cardholder capacity
- Supports up to 1024 inputs and 1024 outputs
- Natively does not support any readers or openings
- IPv4/6, TLS1.2, 802.1X
- FIPS 140-2 user of OpenSSL