Your cart is currently empty
Mercury™ LP1501 Controller
Secured and trusted checkout with
** Purchase of CredoID Mini is required if not bundled **
Due to Supply Chain Disruption, Please consider 15-60 days lead time depends on the quantity in your order and our distribution share from the Manufacturer. Exceptional refund policy: 3% Cancellation Fee applies to all Order or Pre-Order purchases.
The LP1501 is an edge-capable intelligent controller that is expandable up to eight downstream serial input/output modules and up to 16 MR62e network-ready door controllers (for a total of 17 doors/openings). The feature-rich LP1501 provides OEMs with a small footprint, cost-effective dual card reader panel for controlling a single opening. Easy installation with Power over Ethernet Plus (PoE+) makes the high-performance, Ethernet-ready LP1501 a top choice for a single door controller.
- Open Architecture - Use of hardware with Mercury OEM partners’ software solutions
- IP-to-the-Door - Supports PoE+ power, removing the cost of traditional power supplies and homerun wiring
- Enhanced Security - Embedded crypto memory chip and data-at-rest encryption
- OSDP Protocol - Secure channel security for reader connectivity
- Versatile Interoperability - Same reliable interface and identical footprint as the EP controllers
- 240,000 cardholder capacity
- Supports up to 130 inputs and 130 outputs
- Natively supports up to two readers and one opening, expands to 17 readers/openings
- IPv4/6, TLS1.2, 802.1X
- FIPS 140-2 user of OpenSSL