Your cart is currently empty
HID® Aero™ X200
Secured and trusted checkout with
** Purchase of CredoID Mini is required if not bundled
The HID Aero X200 provides on-board IO support for up to sixteen general purpose inputs (supervised or unsupervised) and two general purpose outputs. All supervised inputs support analog-to-digital conversion.
Attach the X200 to an X1100 intelligent controller to perform full input monitor processing or attach multiple X200s to monitor more inputs.
The Aero X200 serves as a form and fit replacement for the VertX V200.
Part #: X200A
- Custom Rules Processing: Use X200 in conjunction with custom rules engine on X1100 to create elaborate rules for handling input states
- Supervised/Unsupervised Inputs: Supervised inputs can support custom A-to-D conversion
- IO Module Encryption: Enhances security between intelligent controller and IO modules with AES-256 encryption
- Crypto Chips: Protects against malicious attacks to keep keys and passwords safe
- Threat Levels: Define up to seven different threat levels that are used to instantaneously adjust user access during lockdowns and lockouts
Moreover, HID Aero Controllers are simple to order and install, making the upgrade process easy for everyone.
- Inputs: 19 supervised/unsupervised, standard EOL: 1k/1kΩ 1%, 1/4 watt
- Outputs: 2 Relays, Form-C with dry contacts, non-latching
- Relay Contact Rating: 2 A @ 30 Vdc resistive
- Input Voltage: 12 to 24 Vdc +/- 10%
- Maximum Input Current: 300 mA
- Operating Temperature: 32 to 158 F (0 to 70 C)
- Dimension: 6.46" x 5.51" x 1.02" (164 mm x 140 mm x 26 mm)