Your cart is currently empty
HID® Aero™ X100
Secured and trusted checkout with
** Purchase of CredoID Mini is required if not bundled
The HID Aero X100 provides on-board IO support for up to two access points and two (Wiegand) or four (OSDP) readers. Four robust relays provide door lock and auxiliary output control while seven supervised inputs are used to monitor door status, REX, power supply, battery, tamper and general-purpose inputs status, all supporting analog-to-digital conversion.
Attach the X100 to an X1100 intelligent controller to perform full access control processing or attach multiple X100s to control more doors.
The Aero X100 serves as a form and fit replacement for the VertX V100.
Part #: X100A
- OSDP Reader Support: Increases security and functionality with secure channel and bi-directional communications
- IO Module Encryption: Enhances security between intelligent controller and IO modules with AES-256 encryption
- Crypto Chips: Protects against malicious attacks to keep keys and passwords safe
- Threat Levels: Define up to seven different threat levels that are used to instantaneously adjust user access during lockdowns and lockouts
Moreover, HID Aero Controllers are simple to order and install, making the upgrade process easy for everyone.
- On-Board Access Point Control: Up to 2 access points with on-board IO
- On-Board Reader Support: Up to 4 (OSDP multi-drop) or 2 (Wiegand) with on-board IO
- Inputs: 7 supervised/unsupervised, standard EOL: 1k/1kΩ 1%, 1/4 watt
- Outputs: 4 Relays, Form-C with dry contacts
- Relay Contact Rating: 2 A @ 30 Vdc resistive
- Input Voltage: 12 to 24 Vdc +/- 10%
- Maximum Input Current: 1.5 A (340 mA excluding readers and USB)
- Operating Temperature: 32 to 158 F (0 to 70 C)
- Dimension: 6.46" x 5.51" x 1.02" (164 mm x 140 mm x 26 mm)