Your cart is currently empty
HID® iCLASS® 2000 iCLASS®
Secured and trusted checkout with
iCLASS® smart card technology was specifically designed to make access control more powerful, more versatile, and more secure when compared with legacy 125 kHz frequency technologies. iCLASS 13.56 MHz read/write contactless smart card technology provides versatile interoperability in applications such as access control, network log-on security, cashless vending, time and attendance, event management and biometric identification.
iCLASS® smart card technology enables mutual authentication between smart card and reader, encrypted data transfer, and uses 64-bit diversified keys for read/write contactless smart card capabilities. However, these techniques alone are no longer sufficient to protect card data from modern hacking techniques.
The iCLASS® smart card meets ISO standard for card size and thickness for use with direct image and thermal transfer printers. It features a graphics quality surface optimized for Photo ID printing, and is available in standard PVC construction, or a composite polyester/PVC construction for more demanding high wear and tear environments. The smart card can be produced with visual security and anti-counterfeiting features such as holograms, ultra-violet fluorescent inks, micro-printing, or a custom logo to quickly and easily identify genuine smart cards..
Key features of the 2000 iCLASS Smart Card:
- 13.56 MHz read/write contactless smart card technology provides high-speed, reliable communications and powerful access control.
- Meets ISO standards for thickness for use with direct image and thermal transfer printers.
- Offers the ability to add a magnetic stripe, barcode, anti-counterfeiting features, custom artwork, or photo ID.
- Available in 2k bit (256 byte), 16k bit (2K Byte) or 32k bit (4K Byte) memory configurations.
- Supports all existing HID card formats, including Corporate 1000.
- Supports field programming of any existing HID format into the HID access control application area on the card.
- Provides versatile interoperability in applications like access control, network log-on, cashless vending and many other areas.
Typical Maximum Read Range*
R10 2.0-3.0" (5.0-7.6cm)
R30/RW300 2.0-3.5" (5.0-8.9cm)
R40/RW400 2.5-4.5" (6.3-11.4cm)
RK40/RWK400 3.0-4.0" (7.6-10.1 cm)
*Dependent upon installation conditions.
2.127" x 3.375" x 0.033" max. (5.40 x 8.57 x 0.084 cm)
Model 200X: Thin, flexible polyvinyl chloride (PVC) laminate
Model 210X: Composite Polyester/PVC.
Contactless Smart Card, 2k bit (256 Byte) w/2 application areas